Are you tired of being disorganized? Bored of clutter? Now that we are well into 2010, it’s time to get organized to make it the most productive year ever. Organize Anything has compiled a list of favourite items that make the lives of people easier – in the home, at work, while travelling or during leisure time. Get organized with Organize Anything’s Top 10 List of Best Organizing Products!
1. Staple-less stapler: The staple-less stapler will take the hassle out of trying to take the staples out of paper to shred of recycle. Instead of using bent pieces of metal to lock paper, the staple-less stapler cuts tiny flaps, bends them, and weaves them back through a notch to bind pages together. You will never have to refill the stapler and the pages will be much easier to separate. The pages are much easier to separate than if they were stapled together, and look much more professional when you do separate them.
2. The Point It: Traveller's Language Kit: Point It is a passport sized picture dictionary that contains 1200 photos generated from the author's own travels to over 100 different countries. If you're travelling abroad and don't speak the language, Point It allows you to point to the item you are in need of instead of hauling out your dictionary or phrase book, searching for the correct term, and then trying to pronounce the word correctly. Point It also comes as an application for your iPhone or iPodTouch.
3. Butler Bags: The Classic Butler Bag was designed to bring fashion and function together. No more wasting time by searching or digging for your phone or keys! It fits more than you ever imagined, all in an organized fashion. It is the perfect bag to carry you through from day to night, with everything you carry in perfect order. Remember, the more organized it is, the more you can fit in it!
4. 3M Hooks with Command™ Adhesive: 3M Hooks make it easy to organize and decorate. 3M hooks are easy to set up – you just stick the tab on the back of the hook, and then stick it to the wall. You can take them down and move them without leaving any marks. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and can be used in almost any room.
5. Time Timer: The TimeTimer times time! You can set it when you need limits on things- like you are only going to work for half an hour on a Saturday, or you are only going to take a 20 minutes nap. It saves you from setting an alarm, setting the wrong time or worrying about the power going out.
6. Dymo LabelWriter 400 Turbo: With the Dymo LabelWriter you don’t have to waste countless pages – or time loading the pages - just to get one label. It uses thermal paper, so you never have to worry about running out of ink or changing a cartridge. It is small and compact and can sit right on your desk. The Dymo LabelWriter is compatible with most digital address books, making it convenient to print address labels.
7. Avery® PocketTabs™: PocketTabs are great if you are at a conference or for students. You just peel off the back and stick it on a page in your binder; it acts as both a divider and storage space. You can put business cards you collect, flyers, small notes, change or your room key in the pouch- it can save you from lugging around a purse or a wallet.
8. neatfreak! closetMAX System: Most women – and some men – suffer from the problem of lack of space in their closet. Hangers tend to get caught, or clothes slip off them, and things just end up a mess. The closetMAX system tidies up and saves space. Organizers like this because you can fold your sweaters, displaying them neatly and avoiding wrinkles, and still have plenty of space in your closet. Items like these are also available for shoes!
9.Rubbermaid Lock-its: With Rubbermaid Lock-its the lids snap on the top securely to avoid spills, so you can throw them in your bag or in the fridge and not have to worry about a mess. The lids also secure on the bottom, so you have a more organized cupboard and don’t have to worry about ever losing the lid.
10. Stadium File: This is ideal for clearing clutter from your workspace or countertop. You can set it on your countertop and use it to file paper, mail, schoolwork or even children’s artwork. The pockets are tiered and fixed so the papers don't fall to the bottom of the file.